Your Commercial Modular Building Source
OnSite Construction Management, a Service Disabled Veteran, Native American, Pacific Islander, Woman owned, small business operating in a Hubzone, ready to fulfill contractual needs for modular buildings for government and large business entities. OSCM qualifies to receive preference for Federal contracts as mandated by public law.
We assist in all phases of construction and take pride in turnkey building development. OnSite Construction Management offers a variety of building options for custom design.
We can provide: Office Space, Classrooms, Medical Facilities, Retail Space, Single or Multilevel Modular Buildings, Residential Staff Housing, Dormitories, Industrial Space, Short-term or Permanent Space. LEED Requirements can be implemented.
- Blend in with existing facilities for aesthetic appeal and design committee approvals
- Work closely with our design team to achieve all your space goals
- Turnkey approach includes all aspects of construction.
- Construction management and site planning
- Outstanding customer service
- Full warranty on Building and Sitework
- IBC Construction
- Experienced Project Management Team
- Equal Quality to Traditional Site Construction
- Faster Occupancy yields faster client benefit
- Concurrent sitework and fabrication
- Lower Project Management fees
- Rural & remote site experience
Modular buildings are also relocateable. A building can be moved to a new location after renovation. Recycled, previously leased buildings are good for the environment. Typically, fees are lower than new construction.
PO Box 5167
Phoenix, AZ 85010